Sunday, November 29, 2009

ROUDIGANS







Roudigans is a tacky little place connected to the Quality Inn & Suites and was voted best steakhouse in Hudson Valley. Believe it. When I was coming Upstate just on the weekends this is where I always wanted to stop for dinner. It's right off 87 in Kingston and 20 minutes before home. It's the ultimate in Comfort Food. Well made and large portions. Tonight it was particularly good. The Garlic Mashed Potatoes were chunky and not over pureed. My medium rare Prime Rib didn't have too much fat. They were both the perfect temperature when they arrived. The salad bar comes with the entree. It's my favorite part of the experience. Iceberg Lettuce, Red Onion, Black Olives, whole Radishes, Cottage Cheese, Peppercinis, Bacon Bits and Ranch Dressing. The soup was New England Clam Chowder. I added Oyster Crackers. All this food was only $17.95

No comments:

Post a Comment