Saturday, March 27, 2010

PATRICK & REDA











I recognized Patrick Willingham and Reda Charafeddine at the Boiceville Market the night of the Golden Globes. I invited them over, but they already had dinner plans. They stopped by the store last weekend and invited me over for dinner tonight. They recently bought a cosy cabin on top of a mountain in Westkill, NY. Reda cooked and Patrick made cocktails as we all got to know each other. I was starving when I got there and they had all sorts of salty treats to nibble on until the Burgers were done. The food was great and I got so wrapped up in the dessert that I forgot to take a picture of it. Fresh Berries and Greek Yogurt with a drizzle of Agave Nectar. It was so refreshing, good for you and a taste of great things to come... The dessert and my new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment