Sunday, October 21, 2012

ON TOUR : Tampa
















































































































































































































I'm back! It's been a while, but my life is conducive again to documenting my dining experiences. I'm currently tour managing for BRONCHO. So, this time around the challenge is finding good food in towns we visit on tour. We woke up this afternoon in Tampa, FL, drove around and found Ella's. Our reasons for trying this place were the amount of people waiting outside, the beauty of the building and the "Florida for Obama" sign in the window. Johnathon and I ordered the same thing except he had the Vegan versions. I think mine were better! Sliced BBQ Pork on a gorgeous Bun with a specialty side of Bacon Mac n Cheese. Carnivores: 1 Omnivores: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment